18102015: #sundaymood

Buona seeeeeeeeera !

I hope you're all fine. I'm quite excited because tomorrow will be my first day of university. During last week I was busy with some homework and today I went with one of my nice schoolmates to the biggest second-hand market in Rome: Porta Portese ! It always provides new surprises, where ever you go, the market seems to have no end at all. Consequently we did not reach to see the whole market, maybe next week... The vintage treasures I found today you will see in detail on the pictures. 
On the occasion of the new part of my life starting tomorrow I decided to make a new design on this blog, and of course I'm happy to get some feedback.
However, here the pictures of my sunday-fleamarket-outfit (first time with my balcony as location :D) and as always the links where you can find it. As it was quite cold in the morning I wore a casual sweater, denim jacket and a scarf.

Of course there will an update about my schoolstart very soon ! :>

That's all for today, kisses & buona serata !

Josi ;*








- in detail: the bracelet I designed on my own today, 
I chose everything and so they directly finished it on the market -



- outfit: boyfriend jeans zara; sweater & hat h&m; shoes, denim jacket, small golden jewellery & pink socks primark, statement necklace stradivarius, jute bag selfmade, rings vintage (thanks mum :D <3), sunglasses tourist shop Crete hahah, scarf pieces & black fringed bag newlook -









- and as always I was not motivated enough to put some mascara or anything, hahah -

- second-hand market essentials, never without jute bag & sunglasses ;> -

- my treasures: jewellery box, bag, selfmade necklace/ bracelet & vintage coat -


- a part of my schoolbooks -

- & I love my new pen & pencil case -



No comments:

Post a Comment